- INCOMING HEADLINES -
- After dodging all the attempts on his Hardcore Championship, Jesse James was seen leaving the show in a rush, watching around every corner.
- After a brief examination by the EMTs, it was revealed that "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith suffered no serious injury at the hands of his brother-in-law and former partner, "The King Of Harts" Owen Hart.
- Big Van Vader continues to dominate all those who cross his path. Will "Stone Cold" Steve Austin cool him off by showing up and beating him down at In Your House: Ground Zero?
- What kind of trouble has "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels and Hunter Hearst Helmsley gotten themselves into? Will The Undertaker rise again and seek revenge sooner, rather than later?
- This week it seemed as if Flash Funk, "Too Hot" Scott Taylor, Rikishi and Brian Lawler were on the same page, as they attacked The Acolytes Bradshaw and Faarooq.
- "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry refused to comment on his loss this week. It was no doubt an upset victory with "Double J" Jesse James coming out victorious.
- Billy Gunn will get his Intercontinental Championship rematch against The Rock at In Your House: Ground Zero, after defeating Goldust and Yokozuna this week. He can thank commissioner Mick Foley for giving him the opportunity.
- Shawn Michaels and Hunter Hearst Helmsley kidnapped The Undertaker this week as Raw went off the air. Their location at this point, is unknown.
The World Wrestling Federation's newest acquisition, Kurt Angle, has just signed a deal to actively wrestle for the company. With no previous Professional Wrestling background, how will this Olympic medalist fare in the WWF?
- After his dominating victory, Vader grabbed the mic and stated, “At Summerslam, all of you will witness that Vader is the most dominant wrestler in the WWF!” What will this mean exactly for Vader and those who may cross his path at WWF Summerslam?
- "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith was attacked and screwed over by his own tag team partner "The King Of Harts" Owen Hart tonight. After this blatant attack Summerslam should prove to be the ultimate test for the tag team champs.
- The WWF Hardcore Championship Scramble match was set up by Commissioner Foley, who decided that Raw hasn't been 'hardcore enough' for him lately. From this week on, the Hardcore Championship will be defended on a weekly basis.
- "Double J" Jesse James was crowned as the new WWF Hardcore Champion this week. What will this mean for him heading into WWF Summerslam?
- With Davey Boy Smith's health in jeopardy, what is next for the WWF Tag Team Champions? Would Owen attack and risk injuring his tag partner just to prove a point?
- Commissioner Foley will reveal D-Lo Brown's opponent for SummerSlam next week. Who Will it be?
- After claiming to be the baddest man in the business, who will Vader target next? He has already put "Stone Cold" Steve Austin on the shelf and he attacked two others tonight. Nobody is safe, to say the least.
- "The King Of Harts" Owen Hart refused to comment on his actions concerning leaving his fellow tag partner in an Ankle Lock. The two have been on noticeably different pages as of late.
- The newly coined 'Billy Gunn' defeated the Intercontinental Champion tonight. Riding on such a huge win, what will Billy have to say next week? Either way, he surely looked impressive tonight.
- After being sidelined indefinitely due to a knee in need of surgery, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin was forced to give up his Intercontinental Championship and possibly hang up his boots for the time being. The WWF would like to wish him a speedy recovery.
- "The King Of Harts" Owen Hart and his tag partner Davey Boy Smith were seen arguing tonight. Have the long-time tag champions fell out of sync?
- The new Intercontinental Champion had quite the proclamation to make tonight. With a new hair cut, and a bad attitude, "The Rock" showed just who he came to be tonight. "The Rock" Rocky Maivia has transformed for sure. What will this mean?
- The #1 Contenders for the WWF Tag Team Titles were victorious again tonight against The New Blackjacks, Bradshaw And Windham. After fending off quite a powerful and developed tag team, the dubbed "The World's Craziest Tag Team" must be feeling like the most confident men alive as well.
- The Undertaker made another appearance in the main event tonight, this time, causing a draw. The future is uncertain at this point for the WWF Championship and all those involved with it.
- Mick Foley was revealed as the new commissioner of the WWF and in total control of Raw Is War. As he stated himself, with the three very different faces of Foley in his arsenal, you're just never going to know what to expect. What will this mean in the coming weeks?
- After a brutal attack occuring in the backstage area, commissioner Foley is planning on addressing the exact condition the WWF Intercontinental Champion Steve Austin is in next week.
- "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith helped his fellow WWF Tag-Team Champion Owen Hart pull out a cheap victory over Hunter Hearst Helmsley when he appeared ringside and supplied Owen with a pair of brass knuckles.
- After winning his way into the main event of the evening, D-Lo Brown shockingly captured the WWF Championship this week. It is his first reign as champion. However, with the presence of The Undertaker's theme and the cutting of the lights, it can be expected that it may not have been all on his own will.